Saturday, November 24, 2012

Black Friday Haul!

Hello Everyone!

Its me May again. This quick post is mostly for the fact that I went to the mall yesterday and got some goodies and wanted to share them with you all. So you can see the stuff I got at good bargains! I am super happy I got this stuff, some I had been wanting for a while and now I finally have!
Ok, first up is this satin like black blouse I got at Burlingtons. Which I got at $15, I know that isn't exactly a bargain but its much better than paying $25 for one like this at other stores. Which I did see one for $22 in another store in the same mall, it just didnt have that cute black lace detailing on the back.


 It has a black lace detailing in the back.


I am going to remove the annoying belt that came with it. Its not really my thing. I asked my mom if she wanted the belt and she did. At least the belt isn't going to waste.
This is another blouse that I also got at Burlingtons. Its a nice deep burgundy color that is quite lovely in my opinion. This one was at $13.


I really love the collar this blouse has, it kind of gives it that vampy vibe to it. As for the belt I did like this one, since it is much thinner and its made out of that PVC looking material. It will go very nice with the Doc. Marten look alike boots I have.
The last item I got at Burlingtons were these super cute hair pins. These were $3


The next store I went to was Claire's. And they had a whole clearance section. Most of the clearance was on jewelry and Justin Bieber stuff. But, I bought two lovely necklaces from here. This first one has black chain, and black and blue stone for decoration. It is stunning, this one is the one necklace that I had been eyeing a while back and now I finally have it! Yay me!


As you can see what that originally costed. And the bargain I paid for this little gem was $2. The second necklace I also got from Claire's was also $2.


This one just looks so exquisite and was a definite eye catcher for me. This one is perfect for special events like Sweet 16's, Quinceaneras, and weddings. Since I do go out often to events such as those. I also loved this one because when one wears a nice black dress this jewelry piece goes lovely. Now that I mention it, this necklace has this sort of princess-y feel to it, which I adore. The last store I purchased stuff from was a store called Rainbow and in this store I pretty much stocked up on tights. I literally bought 3 packs of this regular fishnet pantyhose pattern.


These were 3 for $10. I literally cried when I saw this price! I usually have to buy them for like $5 to
$10 each at other stores. The next pair of tights are thin vertical stripes.

These are small vertical stripes, which are so lovely! Sorry the lighting is kind of bad in here, but I hope you can still see it. I had been wanting these types for a long time and finally there mine! The next ones are of thicker and bigger stripes.


I also really loved these too. Its good to have variety of stripes. I have also been wanting some of these for ages! And now I have these as well! The last pair of tights I bought were horizontal stripes. These are pretty thick and are also of solid/sheer coverage.


Now that I finished showing you all the tights I got. This was the last thing I bought at Rainbow, the same store I purchased my tights. Its this really cute wallet. It has hearts and star prints, and it has a shiny silvery glittery surface. And its not that type of wallets where the glitter falls off. I also loved that it has double zipper sides. This was for $6


On closer inspection.



I hope you liked the stuff I showed you. Because I am in love with my new stuff! I can't wait to wear those new tights to school! And not to mention those blouses too!
See you soon,
May

No comments:

Post a Comment