Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November Inspirational Images

Hello Everyone!
Its me May again, I just wanted to make this quick post about inspirational images I found while surfing on the web. When I had seen them I was filled with a sudden inspiration, which usally happens when I look at beautiful fashion, makeup, ect.


This makeup look is stunning. Its a fairy-esque makeup inspired look that has purple pigmentation on both the eyes and the lips. And I also liked the hair style as well. Plus, I love faeries as well! So of course I loved this picture!


This lip art on the lips is fantastic. I am seriously in love with the landscape art in this masterpiece. I especially love the fact that one was cery creative in making art in this specific area. Its just amazing, the dark midnight blue, the little ghost, plus the little RIP tombstone there too. It captivates perfectly the Halloween aspect that we all know and love.


Now I think all of us would want to get married in a place like this! This church is just beautiful. Everything about this is just perfect. The big window is lovely and the balcony like sculpture things look super cool. The architecture put into this place is just inspirational to me. since well, I would love to be an architect. And the girls dress is gorgeous, plus it doesn't hurt to add that they make a nice couple too. I hoped you all liked these images I thought were inspirational.

See you soon,
May  

No comments:

Post a Comment